Monday, April 4, 2011

Abbie Cornish saved by hair clip

Abbie Cornish has revealed a hair clip saved her from a lethal weapon while filming Sucker Punch.

The 28-year-old Australian actress has been dubbed one of Hollywood’s most promising rising stars, starring in hit movies such as Limitless alongside movie hunk Bradley Cooper and most recently in action thriller Sucker Punch. The actress appears in Sucker Punch alongside Vanessa Hudgens, Jena Malone and Jamie Chung. The movie is about a group of inmates at an insane asylum who try to escape, and the cast all completed gruelling training ahead of shooting. Abbie has revealed there were some risky elements to filming, as she recalled an incident where she was hit on the head by a bayonet while making the movie.

“I remember hearing a metal-on-metal sound. It had struck a hair clip on the side of my head. That hair clip saved me. I still had blood running down my face,” she recalled to Esquire magazine.

The gorgeous star says she appreciates the arduous training she had to undertake ahead of filming for Sucker Punch. Abbie says that the hard work paid off and she hopes to continue her impressive moves away from the film set.

“I feel I can handle myself now,” she explained. “In fact, if you put an apple on your head, I could probably kick it off.”

Share On : del.icio.us | Digg | Google Buzz | StumbleUpon |

Source: http://www.musicrooms.net

No comments:

Post a Comment