Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bradley Cooper Wants Third Hangover Movie

Bradley Copper admits that he would love to do a third Hangover movies.

This summer Cooper, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Zach Galifianakis reprised their roles as Phil, Stu, Doug and Alan - two years after The Hangover was a huge hit.

The movie has so far grossed in excess of %563 million at the global box office, making it more successful than it's predecessor.

And Cooper would like one more shot to bring the unlikely franchise to a close.

Speaking to The Sun the actor said: "I hope there is going to be a Hangover. I'll do whatever director Todd [Phillips] wants to do, he's the best, he's the greatest."

"I love those two guys, and I love my character Phil, so I would do it in a heartbeat .

"There's got to be a trilogy, you're got to close it up."

Cooper has also topped the box office this year with Limitless and is currently filming The Place Beyond the Pines.

Comments | Be the first to comment!

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment