Sunday, August 14, 2011

Abbie Cornish: 'I'm totally unself-conscious about my body'

has revealed that she prefers to shoot sex scenes to action, as she feels "totally unself-conscious" about her body.

The 29-year-old Limitless star told Live magazine that she finds romance scenes "easier" than others.

"Sex scenes are definitely easier than action scenes," she said. "I'm pretty unusual for an actress in Hollywood because I am totally unself-conscious about my body.

"I've never been in better shape than when I did Sucker Punch because we had to fight and dance and wear incredibly tiny outfits."

Cornish added that she also enjoys watching her body change in different movie roles, depending on the character.

"I lost a ton of weight when I was a junkie in Candy , with Heath Ledger playing my boyfriend. I was incredibly thin. Now I'm a lot more curvy because I'm eating what I want.

"I like to watch my body go up and down in size for the roles that I play; it's interesting and I have absolutely no worries about taking my clothes off for love scenes. It doesn't faze me at all."

Cornish recentlyrevealed that she "loved" making Sucker Punch , as she and her fellow cast became "like sisters".

Source: http://www.digitalspy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment